December 3, 2010

G Family Portraits

 I was really looking forward to this session.  I have only had two sessions with two children who are over 3 and we had some fun with this family!
 This was a fun collage to make!  I love how it turned out!
 The sun was pretty cooperative for the session so that is great!
 Fancy Effect.
 This may just be my favorite one from the whole deal.  Beautiful, ladies!



 I also really like this one a lot!  Closeup of the family and they all look great!
 I love this pose she did!
 Older Sister is a pro at modeling.  Seriously, I think I could really love senior pictures.  It is near unknown to me to work with people who really want to be there and I think senior pictures and maybe weddings would be the ones people would really be completely excited about pictures.  Weddings are way beyond my experience/skill, but seniors could be really fun!
 Hook 'Em, Horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment