May 31, 2011

Big Boy K

 This little man was SO fun to work with!  At first he needed some time to warm up.

 He and his Daddy skateboard together.  So fun!


 He's loving it!

 Honestly, I think this is my favorite:).


 Mom wanted foot pictures!  I love these!!  I learned a lot about some technical aspects of photography with these shots!

 It was 90 out.  Super hot!  Seriously, I love his haircut!  It is what I am always trying to do when I cut my son's hair.  But, sadly it never turns out that way...at least I cut it well enough to not have to buzz it!
 A little cheesy.
 Pure handsomeness!
 He got a little bit of a fat lip from his skateboard...poor baby! :(
 But, he's 3.  It doesn't really slow him down for long!

 I HEART these with Daddy!
 Lollipops!  He chose orange and it matched his shirt!  Love it!

 The desaturation on this special effect is so neat with his eyes and lips!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment