October 26, 2010

M Family

 I had the pleasure of photographing this great looking family this weekend.  I love these photos!
 Fall colors were really nice contrasting their Earth tones.

 Dad and Mom better lock these two up.  I think they are contemplating it in this shot.
 Sisters!  I got one of them looking mean, too:).  It was very silly!
 On a whim I told them this may be a good shot.  It is one of my very favs from this set.



 One of my other favorites!


 These collages were so incredibly fun to make!
I haven't taken a whole lot of photos of sibling sets so I really enjoyed this collage.  How special!  I wish I had something like this of me and my brother, but of course, the technology wasn't around back then.
This was my first official family shoot and I am very happy with the results.  I did another family shoot about a year ago and I had no idea how to pose them.  I love these, though, so I guess I have come a long way in a year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment