October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch: Kenna's Shots, my Edits

 Those of you who know me also know there is no possible way that I took these photographs.  I am in them.  My friend Kenna shot all of them.  She did a wonderful job!  I couldn't be happier.
 I have learned so much about image editing recently.  You need a good shot to get a good picture, do not get me wrong.  But, with tweaks you can really pop out color in a photograph and enhance emotions.
 I have also learned how important capturing portraits in .RAW format are and how useful it can be for non-destructive editing!
 The above is the alltime favorite picture I think I have of us.  I cannot wait to get the print from mpix...in metallic!

 Our son is 2.  2 year olds are not fans of sitting down and posing.  I hope that improves a bit over the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment